IEC-61000-4-30 Standard, class A (Certified) Power Quality Analyzer
The QNA Power Analyzers are cost effective, high performance devices that are suited to capture not only interruptions but also sags, swells and harmonics.
- Fixed installation electrical supply quality analyzer which measures and records according to the IEC-61000-4-30 Standard, class A (certifi ed).
- Analysis of all voltage 1/2 cycles
- High immunity against transient events, atmospheric discharges and radiated disturbances
- Auto-scaling system provides high accuracy at any measured range of voltage and current (depends on type)
- Internal data storage (minimum duration of 15 days)
- Connection to both 3 and 4 wire distributions systems
- On board battery provides data integrity even during power loss
- Integral battery backup permits continued recording in the event of loss of supply
- Communications via ethernet, RS232/485, GSM or Modem
- Fully user programmable
- Data retrieval and analysis using POWERVISION and/or PowerStudio software.